70 € – 1 person; 40 €p/p – 2 persons; 30 € p/p – 3 persons; 25 € p/p – 4 persons;
IT IS A PRIVATE TOUR! You wouldn’t be combined with other people.
Time: 7 h.
Transportation by car
INCLUDED: English speaking guide and transport; pick up and drop off
NOT INCLUDED: Personal expenses and lift ticket, if necessary
- 9:00 pick up at your hotel
- 9:00 – 9:30 transportation to Vitosha mountain
- 9:30 – 10:30 steep ascent to Chimneys
- 10:30 – 11:00 ascent to Kamen del peak
- 11:00 – 12:00 descent to Momina sulza hut, optional Lunch
- 12:00 – 12:30 steep descent to Boyana waterfall
- 12:30 – 14:30 little ascent returning to the car,
- 14:30 – 15:00 transportation to Sofia
- 15:00 drop off at your hotel
They are two vertical cliffs, about 100 m high each one above another. It is a popular rock climbing site. A narrow, zig-zag track pass Chimneys to their top – known as the roof of Sofia. The view to the capital from there is amazing.
Most of the plateau is a reservation area. The reason is the peat, which in some part is 2 meters thick. A feeling to feel the springing soil under your feet is unusual. The plateau is a almost flat area, most of it on the altitude above 2000 meters. The contrast to the steep Vitosha slopes is dramatic.
It is the most famous waterfall near Sofia and many tourists do a half day hike to it. It is very charming place with the forest around and sparkling drops everywhere around.
You don’t know Vitosha, if you miss its stone rivers! There are not many place in the world, where you can see a stone river going down on the slope of the mountain many hundreds of meters. It is one of the miracles of the Nature, but how they were formed? It is a long story by the way – millions of years 🙂